Optimist Canada Day
The entertainment is sponsored by the Government of Canada and will be on the PotashCorp Stage
July 1 Schedule
8 – 10 am Buffet breakfast ($9.00)
9 - 9:45 Indigenous Dance & Drums - St. Mary's Oskayak Dance Troupe
10 - 11 am Official Ceremonies
11 - 1 pm Saskatchewan Intercultural Association Entertainment
1 - 2 pm Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble
2 - 5 pm Sask Media Group
6 - 10:30 pm Rawlco
10:40 pm Fireworks presented by NUTRIEN
Transportation & Parking
- There is no charge to enter the park.
- Paid Parking is available at Prairieland Park at $10.00 per vehicle. Please follow the directions from Prairieland Park attendants. Please be patient at the end of the evening. Saskatoon Police Service will be directing exit traffic on all streets in the area until the traffic has cleared.
- Ride your Bike. is sponsoring a free Bike Valet (secure bike parking) on the grounds. Ride your bike to and from, and don’t worry about traffic!
- Ride the Bus to the park, and after the fireworks. The Buses will operate on their Canada Day Holiday Schedule.
- Walk to the park….we just ask that you respect the restricted areas, which are the hot zone for fireworks, which is in place from 8 am to midnight.
- Amusement Rides
- Face Painting
- Fire Truck Display
- Canadian Forces Display
- Wyatt Race Vehicles Display